Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Wednesday 20 February 2008

And the Results Are In!

I just returned from my monthly routine check at my ob-gyn's office. Also got the results from the Triple T test done on CNY eve. I'm pleased to say that all is looking normal though Dr Guna commented that I should slow down on the weight front! Ho! Ho! Ho! What to do.....CNY how not to makan besar right???!

And of course, I requested for the gender........and it's a BOY!!! Yup, Bryan will be Koko to his Didi very soon. Both VT and I are overjoyed that it's a boy.....actually, it didn't really matter as long as the baby is healthy. My colleague once played this "game" with me using a chain - supposed to read your aura and tell you the number of children you will have and the gender, in the correct order. Apparently, I will have 3 boys and then 1 girl. Let's see whether the next two are true since so far, the first 2 have been verified!

18 comments:

Health Freak Mommy said...

You plan to have 4 kids? Hats off to you and congrats on another boy!

jazzmint said...

congrats!! eh someone told me to see the kid's head, u know the circle. if clockwise means diff gender, if anti-clockwise means same gender. u go back check see correct boh :P...my boy's one is anti clockwise, so i won't wanna try 3rd one LOL cause i want a girl hahaha

slavemom said...

Glad to hear that everything's going well with the pregnancy. Kar yau kar yau! 4 kids wud be really merry! ;)

Anonymous said...

wah u really want to have 4 kids ah? ok, so how to play the chain..?? email me ya.. curious ma

michelle@mybabybay said...

Wow u want 4 kids...salute you! Prev I wanted 6 but now 2 is enough.

Angeleyes said...

eeerrr... u sure you wanted 4??? And after reading Jazz's comment I better go check Darrius's head circle...

Anyway, congrats to you and VT and of coz to Bryan too as he will be Big Brother soon! :P

Anonymous said...

Congrats pretty mama! another boy! Whoa! VT must be overjoyed..so happy for you..

Mamalina said...

Wow! I was just wondering whether it was a boy or girl and thought would wait till you're 5 months before asking. He he he... You'll be surrounded by boys!

LHS said...

COngrats to get another boy :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Any names yet?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

Chinneeq said...

congrats to you Paik Ling. I saw one of the babies too.....before CNY...will be posting soon!!

Sue said...

Congrats...wow..4 kids..but then again..I used to want 6...haha

Kelly said...

Lots of COngrates!!FOUR!! Good! i love to have that number too! But my hubs doesn't wan! so no way... can only see and see and hear fr u guys!!!

Peridot&Sapphire said...

Wow! Congrate and it's a boy! My DH is longing for a boy too... so Bryan an have a gang at home and with 4 kids, I'm sure you will be one happy & bz mama!

Vivianz said...

Another boy! Woo hoo... and you are getting 3rd and 4th??? Hat off...

Anonymous said...

Congratss!! Another baby on the way... :D

Sasha Tan said...

congrats! wuah 3 boys and 1 girl? *pengsan*