Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Thursday 14 February 2008

How Utterly Boring

Today is Lover's Day, but I'm down with a cough and cold. And I'm bored being at home, alone. Do we usual celebrate Valentines' Day? The answer is : No. Our most elaborate do had been a dinner at Burger King. With Bryan coming along, we almost disregarded this day.

Of course, this year I did something cheeky - I sent chocolates & flowers to VT at his office. I'd received a call from him at 12-ish today, telling me how embarassed he was! For me, it was "Mission Accomplished". I had CNY leftovers for lunch while watching soppy movies on HBO, before getting bored and I'd just finished reading the February edition of The Reader's Digest. Perhaps I'll go to the pharmacy later to get some Buds Mozzie Clear lotion. And then, there is him to look forward to :)


Happy Valentines' Day, everyone!

11 comments:

slavemom said...

Happy Valentine's Day to u too! Eh, y was he embarassed? Shld be vy happy get gifts. Don't think of it as boring. Take the op to get a good rest.

Chinneeq said...

wow...Paik Ling, so daring you...hehe

Happy Valentine's Day to you, dear :p

jazzmint said...

hahaha..u are so cheeky :P.....I can imagine how he look when he got that pressie ;). next year send flowers ok haha...

happy valentine's day to u

Mamalina said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

That was cute of you to tease VT that way. After all in Japan, it's the guys who get the chocolates. So romantic =D

Sam and I haven't celebrated Vday for a long time too... Today I ate tosai before following Sam to BJJ and got bruises from other men!

Anonymous said...

how fun to jeng ku ur hubby..

michelle@mybabybay said...

Hehehe..I also did that once. Hubby told me that some gals were jealous that they wished the flowers were for them.

JK said...

Surprise for your hubby, eh? Happy belated valentine's day to you.

Kelly said...

I can imagine ur husb's situation... I once tot of that to giv my husb a surprise... but still not accomplish yet! Anyway, so sweet of you & hapi belated valentine's day!

Tutiger said...

It does sound like you are being very cheeky but I think your hubby would feel LOVED :) because it is nice to get attention like this once in a while :P

Btw, you are tagged
http://tutiger.blogspot.com/2008/02/tag-big-bang-world-record.html

Anonymous said...

That sounds like some the giddy tigress would do, but have not done yet...hehe...

LHS said...

Happy Belated Valentines' Day and Gong Xi Gong Xi!