Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Monday 28 July 2008

I Have a New Life!

Brandon Lim Yu Han was safely born on Saturday, 19 July 2008 at 7:40am. His stats:

Weight: 2.63kg (I know, tiny!!)
Length: 48cm
Head circumference: 33cm

Thanks to all for your congratulatory messages. Sorry this took a while to post as my internet connection kaput-ed as VT was trying to set up wifi at home. I was on a verge of tears the past week without access to the net. Also haven't had the time to download the photos as yet..... ok, that was a lie. I do have the time but I don't know how to (don't forget that I'm an IT-idiot) so I have to wait for VT to do it.

Anyway, I have so many things I want to blog about - labour story, all about Brandon, my confinement lady (!), but gotta dash now for a visit with the ob-gyn. So see you later, alligator!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Paik Ling! Have a good confinement...

Anonymous said...

wei, have a good rest ah.

michelle@mybabybay said...

Congrats!!!

slavemom said...

Congrats again, Paik Ling! Life's so weird w/o the internet yeah? hehehe But u've gotta rest well n do not strain the eyes ok.

Chinneeq said...

waiting to hear more from you dear. rest well.

Angeleyes said...

Can't wait for his photos!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations once again... :)
He's small, but you know what, Ethan was smaller. So don't worry la, smaller easier to push! kekeke

Anonymous said...

Congratulations once again... :)
He's small, but you know what, Ethan was smaller. So don't worry la, smaller easier to push! kekeke

Lemonjude said...

Take your time to do it and do rest well too..

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Fast fast post up his cute pic once u r free hor!

Anonymous said...

wei wei!
congrates!!!!
and rest well yeah...

pst pst, when can we see the little one's pic? :D

LittleLamb said...

Congrats! Welcome Brandon.

LindaLow said...

Hey, Congrats. Another little Brandon:) Wow! Still got time to blog huh..hee.hee During my time, I mabuk and h/p also off.

Lotsa rest ya:)

JK said...

Hi Paik Ling, sorry it took me so long to congratulate you. Congrats and rest well.

Debbie Y said...

hey...congrates!! didn't know that you have delivered.

Take care ya...

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hey...congrats!!! I'm late...missed a few days of blog-hopping :(

Babysmooches said...

Hi, Congrats! Heard about you from Chanel.

Your son has similar name as my son. My son's name is Brendan Lim Wei Aun :-D