Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Monday 28 July 2008

Twist To The Story

Just as I was about to have another diarrhoea moment about my confinement lady, this morning she told me that she started having sore throat and a cold. I think she is also not too happy working for me. As I got her through an agency, I called them up and immediately asked for my package to be converted to a food delivery package. I could have opted for a replacement nanny, but didn't because they said it would take up to 7 days because July is a "peak" month and I think I can cope without a stranger in a house. I'd promptly sent the CL off to the LRT station this afternoon.

So here I am - all alone with Brandon now. I won't b*tch about the previous CL since she's now gone. As a result, I may not have as much time as I thought I would (still hope that I can watch the 2 seasons of "24", which VT bought for me) but fingers crossed, I would be able to cope with the baby AND still go blog-hopping. It's a bit nerve-wrecking to think that I have to care 24/7 for this helpless little boy. Thank goodness I have Chanel (supermum!) for support. Anyway, watch out for me in your blog soon :)

P/S: By the way, I've almost stopped breastfeeding. Panjang cerita....but mainly due to my laziness. It's a shame but I won't beat myself up on this one.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wei, you stay near Chanel meh?

Breastfeed or not, up to you la, as long as baby is healthy and get lotsa lurve :D No point making yourself guilty over stopping.

slavemom said...

Get a good rest lah. Oni when u've got extra time, then a lil entertainment (tv or blogging) is ok. Aisay... sound like grandma hor. hehehe
All the best w/o the CL. It cud be a good thing. ;)

Mamalina said...

Well.. you tried.. and if you feel you're not up to it, it's ok, especially as you have no help at the moment. Whichever makes you most comfortable with brandon, is the best way. No point getting frustrated over it.

But if you need any help, just sos, ok. =D

Anonymous said...

Stopped breastfeeding ??? But why?

I wanna hear the cerita, no matter how panjang it is.

jazzmint said...

whoa..fired the CL!! cool!! You take care and enjoy the moment...BF or no BF it's ok lah.

LittleLamb said...

u sound so mad one?? cl and then stop bf... must must take lotsa rest during confinement. get astro on demand la.....or some dvd. hehehe

Anonymous said...

Wow...you fired your CL? I'm always impressed with Mums who can do that :-) Never have the guts too, esp when the CLs are usually around my Mum's age!

Aiyo...why wanna stop breastfeeding? How about giving it 3-6 months? It'd be so good for him during those crucial months.

I'm not a breastfeeding Nazi OK but laziness doesn't sound like a good enough reason to not do it :P

Mommy to Chumsy said...

wow..no CL?? you are amazing!!! :D take care ya :)