Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Wednesday 30 July 2008

The First Day

Ok, I'd survived the first day alone with Brandon yesterday. Pretty uneventful, I am pleased to report. He is on a 3-hour feeding schedule and sleeps pretty much in between, which gives me time to express BM, have my meals, watch "24" and nap. Brandon is still taking EBM during the day and formula at night.

Poor VT, who is responsible for the night-shifts, has not been as lucky. Apprently last night, Brandon was up from 12am-3am. Possible that he slept too much during the day. So today, I'll try to interact with Brandon a bit more. I can tell that his awake time is getting longer - unlike the first week where he literally slept, ate and poo-ed.

Only 20 more days to go. At least after the confinement period, I can kill boredom by taking him to empty shopping malls and also my folks' place for some relief.

12 comments:

Angeleyes said...

hahahaa... VT must be having bat's eyes today!

Hope you can survive the next 3 weeks without any help... supermama... gambate!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Oh no, CL horror stories again. Poor you and VT. Dont worry, you both will soon get a hang of it soon.

LHS said...

time just flies, haha...i know you can survive successfully :)

take care..

Anonymous said...

But even if you want to follow the "confining of oneself", I'm sure you can still take a walk outside to catch some air right?

cre8tone said...

time flies... ganbatte ganbatte!~

jazzmint said...

oh..good to hear that u are doing well!! Actually why not go ur folks place for few days, can confinement there oso mah...

slavemom said...

A lot of ppl will be vy envious of u. Can do so many thing while bb naps. Brandon bullies daddy more than mommy yeah?

Debbie Y said...

i salute you coz stil got time to do so many things. keeps up the good work and do rest more!!

take care ya...

Mamalina said...

Try to rest.. you'll need to gain back your strength too. If possible sleep while Brendon is sleeping.

But then again, when else can you have the time to watch the whole season of "24"! =D

Eva's said...

Hang in there mummy Im sure u can do it. Take care muaks muaks!

Sue said...

Keng ah! Bryan is with you as well during the day? My 2 kids are so curious abt their mei mei... kenot leave them alone with her :S

Peridot&Sapphire said...

Whoa! really salute you! I can't imagine what will happen if I don't have a proper confinement and got to take care of En En on my own... I'm more traditional :P