Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Thursday 15 May 2008

A Mall-ful Day

I took a day of leave today, just to clear some leave before going on a longgggggggg maternity leave in 2 1/5 months time. My company gives us 30 paid days of annual leave, so plus 60 days of maternity leave, effectively I have 90 days to clear this year!

First agenda was to meet Wen at Kluang Station @ 1Utama. As usual lah, we gabber-gabber-gabber until we forgot to take photo, again. I was already there at 9am after dropping Bryan off at my MIL's so went straight to 1U. I had nasi lemak kosong with coffee while Wen had kaya toast and iced Milo. To quench our thirst (talk a lot mah), we both also had a mug of iced barley. Thanks for breakfast, Wen - your kaya toast very expensive hor! Poor Wen was still limiping but it sure didn't do anything to deplete her energy and bubbliness!!

Then after picking up a few items from Toys-R-Us, I met VT for a nice Japanese lunch at Sunway Pyramid. We managed to pak tor for 2 hours before I sent him back to work.

By 3pm, I was at Cold Storage @ Ikano Power Centre to pick up a few items for this long weekend dinners. How typical of me to browse aisle-by-aisle to pick up unnecessary item, such as a muffin tray when I know my Mum has one already. But this is for myself, I'd justified then.

Now more than an hour later, I'm finally back home, settled in front of the PC with a glass of ice-cold root beer. I think this is the first time that I'd covered 3 shopping malls in a day.

Have you done it before?

3 comments:

slavemom said...

Nope, nvr covered 3. At max, just 2. And they're jes nearby - Tesco n IOI in Puchong. Altho not as relaxing as staying at home, I'm sure it was a fun-filled day.

Anonymous said...

besides our blah blah blah, i got nothing to post abt coz i went to pick up kids straight after that..
can shopping and gai gai, limp whole day oso nvmd la! hehe..

if i were u, i will sleep the whole day coz after bb is born, got none of uninterrupted sleep anymore.. oh, u dont hv it anymore hor with bryan being so active..kiki..

let's meet up again b4 ur bb pops out!

Anonymous said...

did I read muffins pan??? So, are you inspired to bake your own too? LOL