Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Friday 30 May 2008

Tag: Fabulous Friday Fives

Slavemom left a message in my chat box that I have some "homework" but I couldn't check to see what it was until today. Lucky me because it's a tag to be done and posted on a Friday, and guess what today is? - Yup, a Friday!

DO YOU PREFER...

1. To watch or participate?
Depending on what the activity is.....if it is a sport, I'd rather watch. Otherwise I'm quite game to join in!

2. Malls, catalog shopping, or the Internet?
All 3! Shopping runs in my blood.

3. A bath or shower?
A hot shower for sure.

4. To talk to people by telephone, in person or by e-mail?
In person. I like to observe the person's expression & reaction....you can tell alot from there. Truth will stare you back in the face.

5. Typing or writing?
Typing lah....now ask me to write, I can't even read my own hand-writing!!

2 comments:

Lee said...

Hi Bryan's Mama, nice blog you have. Love your mentions above.
I have not met a woman who doesn't love shopping. And the world's most famous expression coming from a woman, the moment she receives an invitation for a date or dinner? "I've got nothing to wear".
Our cuboard is 14 feet long, my clothes occupy 2 feet, 7 inches...I measured. Guess whose clothes take up the rest? But it is suicidal to open my mouth when she says, "I've nothing to wear", ha ha...to have a happy marriage, I have learned when to open my mouth....or else master puasa.
Couple of years back I personally fought a parking ticket fine in court, "not guilty, your Honour"...and if I had lost, poorer by $350!
But I won, and not having to pay the fine of $35.00, ha ha.
BUT! Just as my wife, she followed me to court in case I lose and sent to jail, so she'll know where to bring the hum choy tong, ...just kidding, left the courthouse....she spotted the big store opposite, the banner showing, "Designer shoes, special for today, buy one get other one 1/2 price".
Well, you guess it right.
I saved $35....not getting locked up, and...blew $275 at the shoe store! Cheeeee!
Next time I...cheh! Touch wood...if go to court, I go alone! Ha ha.
Have a nice weekend, Lee.

slavemom said...

Hmmm... I'd better wear a mask when talking to u face-to-face. :p