Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Wednesday 7 May 2008

M.I.A Again...

Yes, I hate it myself too when I'd realised that the last posting was dated 21 April. I'm still very much alive and well as you would know if your blog was not on blogspot since I can visit your sites from work. I am on half day leave today as my ob-gyn appointment was in the afternoon so I decided to take the opportunity to go grocery shopping at the same time. I was supposed to update my blog about our recent vacation too but VT hasn't downloaded the photos. What is a vacation write-up without photos, right?

Back to my visit to the ob-gyn....everything is well. I'm in my 28th week now; weighting 68.5kgs (yipes, to think that I have not been eating durian) and baby weighting 1-1.2kg. Baby B has still not turned, which I hope he will in the next couple of weeks. Baby B is very active especially when we were flying in the plane. Kicked non-stop for 3 hours. I'm still chasing after Bryan and carrying him at times though my back aches a lot more often now, especially after I give him his bath. Anyhow, no complains about this pregnancy either - it has been going very well :)

Ok promise I'll be back soon to tell you where VT & I went last weekend - photos included!

14 comments:

Chinneeq said...

so u go kai-kai yeah...no wonder din see u online for a long long time....good that u still manage to walk...at 31 weeks, i m stuck on my gym ball or bed liao....can't move anymore!

jazzmint said...

wah kicking 3 hours non stop...he sure is vy active ;)

chanelwong said...

miss you lar...waiting for update...

Anonymous said...

welcome back dear! I can't wait to see how radiant you must look now...

slavemom said...

Glad to hear everything's going well with the pregnancy. Awaiting ur vacation post. :)

LittleLamb said...

Hmmm u have bryan..and will it be another B name boy?

Glad that everything is Okie...:)

Everyday Healy said...

Alright! patiently waiting for your announcement and photos. Miss ya! :P

Health Freak Mommy said...

Glad to hear that all's well with Baby B. He's an active bb eh?

Anonymous said...

waiting for your trip update..hope you won't MIA again :)

huisia

JK said...

Glad everything is alright. You take care and enjoy your pregnancy.

Hazel said...

hi, just to wish you Happy Mother's Day.

Tutiger said...

Hahaha.... at least I am not the only one whom have been on MIA :P

Glad to hear that u are coping well with ur pregnancy :)

LittleLamb said...

Happy MOther's Day
Have a great day

Mommy to Chumsy said...

oh..can't wait to see :D

Happy Mommy's Day to you :D