Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Thursday 13 November 2008

Free Wifi!

What do you know - KLIA has free wifi! As many of you know, I am an IT-idiot so probably free wifi to you is something very common but the fact that I brought my laptop out to do some work while idling some time prior to boarding and the computer detected Wifi AND I had managed to connect to it (ok, so it only involves a click of a button), it is an amazing feat for this sua-ku mummy!

So once I was connected, I forgot about doing my work and just HAD to put up a post. I'm going to Jakarta for work - very short trip, just overnight. I have not been to Jakarta before so it's a bit of an adventure for me. Best bit of the trip? I'm looking forward to ONE night of uninterrupted sleep yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

I just hope that I don't come across anything unpleasant (like, a bomb!) during my stay there. Wish me luck - think I really need it this time!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

choy!

LittleLamb said...

Have a safe trip. In between, skip yr lunch n go for spa...............

JK said...

Safe trip!

michelle@mybabybay said...

Come to Penang, soon it will be a wifi island.

Sasha Tan said...

enoy yr uniterrupted sleep!

Irene said...

wah, have a good trip! :)

slavemom said...

Safe n pleasant trip!

Anonymous said...

Wow....yeah, great time to get some uninterrupted sleep! Have fun and come back with lots of stories and pictures!

Anonymous said...

have a safe trip and enjoy your one night of uninterrupted sleep! So hard to come by right?

Anonymous said...

Choy! Tai Kat Lai See. Wei.. you sure you won't get insomnia missing your boys? Kekekeke...