Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Sunday 2 November 2008

Almost Had It!

Thank goodness for a satisfying dinner comprising of teochew-style clear porridge with some of my favourite condiments - picked lettuce, salted duck egg, fried peanuts and anchovies. It gave me the much required break and a chance to pull myself together.

The boys drove me up the wall today!!

Bryan wouldn't nap beyond the 20mins catnap in the car on the way home from Sri Hartamas after lunch, while Brandon was fretful the entire day - screaming on top of his lungs relentlessly. Due to the lack of sleep, Bryan was tearful and edgy the rest of the afternoon/evening, bursting into tears whenever he was frustrated or if his wishes weren't met.

By early evening, this mummy had enough. Packed Brandon into bed at 6pm and Bryan at 7:30pm. Good thing tomorrow I will have some peace and quiet at work tomorrow, once again testifying that I can never be a stay-at-home mother.

8 comments:

slavemom said...

hahaha My kids drive me up the wall EVERYDAY! Good thing they can be sent off to bed so early.

Anonymous said...

I also very pantang is my kids no nap in afternoon time, sure they'll cranky before bed time wan!

laundryamah said...

yup totally identify with slavemom! it's an everyday affair...love-hate relationship..

Annie Q said...

hahahhahaha...nodded at slavemom and laundryamah comment. Totally agree.

U put brandon to sleep at 6pm, so what time he wake up the next day??

Anonymous said...

wow, they obediently went to sleep so early?

LHS said...

my Jo, even almost 5 would still act crankily if he didn't get enough sleep.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...I can only survive because Lucas is a ROUTINE kid and we make sure NEVER to disrupt it!

We did it once and boy, did we suffer LOL

Lucky for me, he's like Hubby - sure can sleep one :)

Baby like me means I'm a goner, dunno when to sleep!

Anonymous said...

Hehehee.. think of the bright side your meme time starts from 7.30pm that day :P