Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Thursday 30 October 2008

Almost There

Thank you, peeps, for all the good advice and well wishes. I know I am not supposed to eat chicken but what to do, Soo Kee definitely called out to me (the seller actually did shout out, "Siu Jie, kam yat sek meh ah?"). As for garggling with salt water, yes, my mother has been harping on that for the longest time. But I have a paranoia about this since I was 10 years old when my Mum forced me to garggle and I puked!

I am fully recovered from the tonsilitis now although I have to continue taking the antibiotics presribed for 10 days. As a result, I have another problem in the 'Southern Region'. This usually occurs when I take antibiotics, which throws all the good & bad bacteria out of whack down there. Looks like I'll need to go to the docs again tomorrow.

Never ending storyyyyyyyyyy...........la la la la la la..........

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, I really hope you feel better soon. Get loads of rest and lots of love! *hugs*

slavemom said...

Aiyo... 1 after another. But at least now u can eat the chicken to ur heart's content. :)

Health Freak Mommy said...

If got prob in the Southern Region, pop a good probiotics, pop garlic pills and eat sugar-free yoghurt. I recently tried the probiotics brand Prolactor on Baby C. I think it's quite good.

Vivianz said...

poor thing.... hope you'll be all well soon...

Anonymous said...

Antibiotics can give all sorts of unexplainable side effects. Like me.. I went insomnia for dayssss.

Jess said...

One fruit v good to cure sore throat and tonsil: star fruit + salt. I know it is hard to swallow but this fruit work miracle onto me.

I kena tonsil twice lor...

Glad to hear u are ok now!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

alamak...poor thing. i heard yoghurt or yakult helps a lot with problem in the southern region :)

Anonymous said...

Poor thing, hope you recover well soon.

yanmaneee said...

yeezy
coach bags sale
coach factory outlet
nike 95
yeezy shoes
hermes belt
russell westbrook shoes
supreme
vapormax
moncler outlet

sousa said...

l5r35e4j32 e7j96g9g64 o5j87p8n24 o5z09m0f07 n3x09k8d02 s9u83g7b14