Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Friday 10 October 2008

Mama, Go Out


That is what Bryan says to me these days whenever he wants to do something naughty without me being around to scold or reprimand him. Examples: climb out the couch to play with the light switches/air-con remote control, dig his nose. If I ignore him, he will hold my hand and lead me into the kitchen, and then he keeps making sure that I stay put! I find that as Bryan gets older, he is full of mischief. It is very endearing although sometimes his tantrums can really drive you up the wall.

Bryan is generally a good kid and other than being (over)active, he takes reasoning most of the time. He loves his little di-di to bits – never failing to talk to Brandon, kissing him, holding his hand, stroking his body to sayang and even playing Peek-a-Boo with him. There was once when he even tried to soothe the screaming baby by saying, “Don’t cry, baby”. It brought tears to my eyes. In response, Brandon looks adoringly at his kor kor whenever Bryan talks to him. I can only pray that they will continue to love each other as they grow up. Isn’t that every parents wish?


P/S: Thanks for the well wishes following this incident – it turned out to be a minor gash on his head. All recovered now though scar is still visible. I reckon I need to bubble-wrap that boy of mine!

12 comments:

LHS said...

Bryan is such a good boy, hehe...mommy no worries, Bryan can help mommy to take care his little didi.

slavemom said...

Awww... wat sweet brotherly love.

Angeleyes said...

Hahaha! Love the way he sleeps!

jazzmint said...

he's a very good boy lah..vy unlike mine, monstrocity

LittleLamb said...

how come most children i come across...they have creative sleeping positions huh???

i'm sure this korkor love his di-dih to bits..

Wen said...

can go out and wet wor, go out la..hehe

Health Freak Mommy said...

Good thing Bryan loves his didi. I like the pic of him kissing his didi, so sweet :)

Mommy to Chumsy said...

ahhh..so sweet of bryan :D hahaha..he asks you to go out when he wants to do something notty whereas ashley would bid me good bye :)

Lemonjude said...

So lovely of Bryan there showing his brotherly love....

Lemonjude said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KittyCat said...

Hey...Bryan's a really good brother for a 2 year old! Just found out that I'm not pregnant (although we'd really hoped I was). Got to try harder now...any tips??? LOL

Anonymous said...

Good that he's a loving kor kor. Last tme Ivan bullied Izac for ever so long! Now it's terbalik pulak, seems like karma!