Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Sunday 21 September 2008

A Close Call

Bryan gave us another heart attack this evening. He tripped over his own feet in excitement of seeing why his di di was crying, and in the event, fell down and hit his head against the edge of the door frame. There was some blood which thank goodness, stopped in 2 minutes. He was also behaving like normal and was active after that - as if nothing happened! Throughout the night, we tried to apply cold compress and some Savlon on the wound but he would not let us. So when he was asleep, VT and I crept next to him with a small torchlight to get a closer look of the wound. It is a small gash though it looked quite deep. We used a cotton bud to apply some antiseptic cream on it.

Aiyah....this boy is way too active for his own sake. I thought that we had to take him to the A&E again, it would be too traumatic for him so decided to stay put and see how he progresses. I've set my alarm clock for 4am to check his temperature.

I am praying tonight that it is only a cut and nothing more serious.

25 comments:

Wen said...

shd be alright since its the wooden door. my boy hit against the wall's sharp corner and gave me a scare! got him to the hospital!

Irene said...

aiyooor. sked of all this ler o.O
hope he is ok!

michelle@mybabybay said...

Ouch! How he is alright.

chanelwong said...

oh gosh..is he ok now?

LittleLamb said...

Hope he is better now....

LHS said...

OMG, how is he now? Okay?

jazzmint said...

hope he's ok and no A&E visit last nite

shooi said...

Prayers that he is all right. Our kids are pretty tough. Don't worry too much.

Angeleyes said...

aiyo... why so 'loon-chun'???
Hope nothing serious...

mom2ashley said...

oh dear.... Hope its nothing..:)

Mommy to Chumsy said...

oh no...hope he is ok now. poor boy.

Sasha Tan said...

hope he is okay now...boys very very ganas wan.

slavemom said...

Must hv scared the sh*t out of u when u saw blood, I'm sure. Hope the cut is healing fast.

Everyday Healy said...

Hopefully everything is alright. All the best, little buddy! :P

Jess said...

hi is he ok by now?

Health Freak Mommy said...

OMG, gave me a scare reading the headline! Your kwai kar sounds so much like my Sherilyn. She too fell and cracked her forehead on Valentine's Day... and there was so much blood!! She even broke her thumb once... see this kwai kar! But kwai kars are mostly smart alecs wor, hehe...

chooi peng said...

hope he is ok now. :)

Sue said...

Hope he's better already... can't wait to meet you again, so nice chatting with you!

KittyCat said...

Oh no, hope everything's ok! I like to keep a pack of butterfly bandages handy because they hold cuts together.

I know how it is with accidents like this...there really is NO way to prevent them!

Mamalina said...

Sorry.. been super busy. I meant to ask earlier.
How's Bryan after the fall?

etceteramommy said...

Sigh.. boys.. why are they so active and clumsy leh. Hope it heals fast eh. :D

Mommy Lose Weight said...

hope ur son has recovered by now!

JK said...

I think I'll get a heart attack too if I see that happen. Speedy recovery to him.

Vivianz said...

Oh oh... I kena that myself too when I was 7... still got scar on my forehead.....

Lemonjude said...

Oh boy, hope you are ok now..really we are easy to get heart attack with their stunt and over active..