Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Thursday 18 September 2008

An Unforgettable Toilet Tale

I'd thought I will try to win a toilet training seat from KittyCat for Bryan, especially since we're beginning to toilet-train him.

Now, I used to enjoy my moments in the toilet. Eventhough I finish my "big business" in less than 3 minutes (I eat lots of fruits and veg mah!), I will take this opportunity to catch up on my reading - newspapers, magazines, books - uninterrupted and peaceful. VT will be taking care of Bryan so I don't have to worry about his where-abouts (both husband and son, ho ho!). So even after I've finished, I will continue to mull on the throne for another 15mins, enjoying my solidatary moments. But since Brandon arrived, this luxury is gone. VT will be taking care of Brandon and only has one other eye on Bryan who is extremely prone to accidents of all sorts. I have to quickly finish my business and rush out.

One morning, I was with Bryan at home alone. And I really had to GO. So I gave Bryan some biscuits and turned on Fun Song Factory to amuse him while I went to relieve myself. Seconds later, I heard Bryan calling out for me and I called back to let him know that I was in the loo. I could see Bryan running towards the toilet where I was finishing up and flushing the john. I tried to stop him from coming in since the floor was wet from being washed earlier. Turned out that he didn't need much persuasion, because the moment he was by the toilet door, he took a good sniff, shuddered and ran away!!!

Looks like indeed Mama had too much roughage!!!

17 comments:

Irene said...

wahahahhahahah! tat will teach Bryan not to bug mummy wen she is doin business! haha!

Lemonjude said...

haha, toilet is where we can hide longer to read without any disturb...

Annie Q said...

Hi Paik Ling, first time hop over to your blog. Thanks for visiting my boring blog.

hahahhaha, i don't know why i can't sit at toilet long and read, i only go in and do my biz then out. LOL!

LittleLamb said...

ahhahahaha

Wen said...

he will probably stop going to the loo with u in future..hahaha!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

muhahahahhaahha...funny. i also enjoy my time at the toilet.

slavemom said...

LOL Hope u win. Good luck!

jazzmint said...

hahaha....and i thought he wants to use the toilet :P

KittyCat said...

Hahaha...this IS funny! Thanks for being the first contestant :) I'm cracking my head to see if this is your toilet tale or Bryan's!

(Waving wildly from the China throne!!!) Nice to meet another bookworm who reads on the throne too. Hubby insists there aren't many of us around :P

NomadicMom said...

I hate being "disturbed" when I am doing my business too. But somehow, my kids just love to come ask me for things when I am sitting on the throne!
GEEZ

NomadicMom said...

I hate being "disturbed" when I am doing my business too. But somehow, my kids just love to come ask me for things when I am sitting on the throne!
GEEZ

Mamalina said...

Ha ha ha.. that's funny! =D

Sean always look for me when I'm in the toilet too. Now he knows how to close the door when I'm doing my big business. =P

Sasha Tan said...

heheheheh mine can sit inside the toilet and wait for me to finish my business and wash up samo. I think his nose got some problem la!

good good now yr son won't kacau u pangsai-ing!

LHS said...

haha...so bau bau la...

mom2ashley said...

my daughter will sit on the floor and read a magazine with me!

Angeleyes said...

LOLROTF!!!! I'm so curious to see what's Bryan's expression on that day! :P

Sue said...

I'm those type who can't stay long in the loo... I'm in and out in 5 mins, if I can help it :P I'd rather read on the bed, but no such luxury now *hmph!*