Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Monday 15 September 2008

The Final Week

This is my final week of being a SAHM - I will return to work on Friday, which is exactly the 60th day of my maternity leave. How time flies. How do I feel about going back to work? I will surely miss spending my days playing with both Bryan and Brandon, but deep down inside, I know that I'm eager to resume my life in the corporate world - nice lunches, stressful meetings, difficult emails. I've already told VT when I was halfway through my leave that I am just not cut out to be a SAHM because I am so impatient with kids. I expect them to behave like adults haha.
Anyway, what better time to reminisce quietly about the past 2 months than now. These photos were taken at Bryan's 2nd birthday celebrations at Eastin Hotel, PJ.

















10 comments:

Chinneeq said...

talking about nice lunch...I MISS IT SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!

LittleLamb said...

Best wishes when you return back to work..hehehehe

Lemonjude said...

Nice Barney cake there..

chooi peng said...

hehe.. i also prefer to work than be a SAHM!

KittyCat said...

Aiyo...don't tempt me lah!

I'm really TRYING to be a work-at-home Mum here LOL

Sue said...

Yeah, I can't wait to go back to work too, just that I would miss breastfeeding Jolie directly and I'm still having headache over who will take care of her...

shooi said...

My Bryan is gonna be so envious of your Bryan's Barney cake.

He had been asking and asking for one....:)

LHS said...

time just flies :)
another 2 days to go :)

slavemom said...

Coincidentally, XY's 2nd birthday cake is oso a Barney cake. :)

Mamalina said...

I think it's mostly because adjustment time between a "Terrible 2" toddler and a new baby is just not an easy period for any mummy.

So don't think it's bcos you aren't cut out to be a SHAM.