Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Wednesday 3 September 2008

1st Time Lucky

VT has been doing the night shifts with Brandon for the past 4 nights, and I tell you, he looked absolutely shattered yesterday morning. I'd offered to take care of Brandon last night, which I did, so that VT could have some rest. I had braced myself for the usual "cry like a mad man" episode that usually happens between 11pm to 2am.

I was pleasantly surprised.

Not only did Brandon not cry, he actually slept from 9pm all the way through to 8am this morning, waking up 3-4 hourly for his feeds.

1st time lucky, or have the crying spells ended? I'm more convinced of the former. Afterall, this little boy did not sleep a wink the whole afternoon yesterday. Let's see how it goes tonight. Unfortunately for VT, I won't be doing the shifts over the next 2 nights as I have work conference to attend on Thursday & Friday - can't afford to fall asleep in front of my boss!

13 comments:

Angeleyes said...

I think it is about time he sleeps like all babies should! hehehehe

Keep fingers crossed...

Sue said...

VT seems to be doing lots of night shifts :D Perhaps baby Brandon is tired of crying every night?

Wen said...

or maybe u didnt hear him cry leh..haha

slavemom said...

U hv work TC even while on maternity leave? Must be something vy urgent, I guess.

chooi peng said...

You are so LUCKY!!!!

Irene said...

ur hubs is so good yah, can help u with the "nite shifts"

i remembered my time wen my lil one cries for feed every 2 hours, memang zombie!

Sasha Tan said...

eh so fast working edi ? But yr hub is really *thumbs up*

Mamalina said...

Wah VT is good with the night shift! Super Dad =D

Debbie Y said...

hahaha... u r a lucky mommy by having such a good hubby helping you.

shooi said...

Yay! the sleeping spell has finally fallen on dear baby!

Keep it up Brandon! Mummy & daddy need their beauty sleep :)

jazzmint said...

finally hehe....hope this last for a long time ;)

Vivianz said...

Oh my.... VT is so so so good to work the night shift. So good!

:) take care!

LHS said...

how's your baby? Hope you all have a good night sleep :)