Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Friday 10 October 2008

Our Raya Weekend

A quick synopsis of what we did over the long weekend.

Wednesday (1st day of Raya)
Made a quick visit to Sasha and little Justin in the morning (bright and early – was there just before 9am!); Met up with my god-daughter’s family and another colleague’s family at Marche, The Curve for lunch

Thursday
Hung out at my parents’ place for a while, lazy day

Friday
I went to work while VT took care of the kids, but halfway thru parked Bryan with my MIL.

Saturday
Bloggers gathering at Jazz’s place over lunch where I was late with the curry chicken - finally met Chin Nee for the 1st time;
For dinner, Lok Lok at my parents (yes, we literally had a lok lok van parked in my parents’ porch – great fun, too bad forget to take a photo!) to skaligus celebrate the October and November babies birthdays

Sunday
Hosted a small lunch for a friend who was visiting from Melbourne. Caught up with friends whom we had not seen in more than 5 years!

Most, if not all, of our gatherings happen over lunchtime since Brandon is usually asleep before 7pm these days. So for dinners, I’ll usually whip up something simple that everyone enjoys. I find it more relaxing to eat at home instead of having to pack the whole house when we go out.

By the way, you'll soon notice that my posts will have more photos cos I brought myself a simple point-and-shoot camera :)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

looking forward to see more photos!

jazzmint said...

yeah..new camera!! i thought u want to get a dslr ;)

LittleLamb said...

dont know why-me..not sure about others..love to see photos photos photos

mom2ashley said...

thought you were 'poisoned' by jazz to buy dslr?

Chinneeq said...

nice meeting u too, Paik Ling!

Angeleyes said...

Can't wait for more photo posts from you!!!

chanelwong said...

i miss the gathering..sob sob...

Mamalina said...

Thanks for letting us crash your place. =D

shooi said...

Asleep by 7pm? Wow...how did u do that?

LHS said...

yeah, i am preferred to eat at home too, less hassle!!

slavemom said...

Sounds like a wonderful period of gatherings with frens n relatives. As for the lok lok van, that's something interesting. :)

KittyCat said...

Sounds like a great week! Aww...I'll give anything to be able to have a mummy bloggers meet here :(

KittyCat said...

Oh ya...can't wait to see more pics too ;-)

Anonymous said...

Aiya, now only you get a camera ka... it's a must have for every mom!