Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Thursday 23 October 2008

Yik Yak Till The Cows Came Home


This hip and trendy mummy already updated her blog about our coffee meeting last Friday. If you read about it, all the contents are 100% true!! I tell you, the moment we stepped into Starbucks until we left, the whole place was resounding with our laughter. I think I saw a few dirty glares but aiyah, thick-skinned a bit lor. Afterall we only get together once in a blue moon so must cakap habis habis.

Wen is a really funny gal and although this is only our 3rd time meeting up, I feel like I have known her for years! When I got home, I told VT that now, I'm closer to my blogger friends than those I've known from school because we share so many things in common, the biggest of which is, our kids. We understand how difficult it is to juggle work and family, and we lend a helping hand wherever possible.

Wen - so when shall we meet up again? *wink*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiyaa... u didnt work meh? Next time I wanna go also...

Anonymous said...

sue, thot u started working edi? next time got such meeting, i call u ah!

ah ling, we havent finished our yik yakking! when u wanna do it, but u r so sick now. hope u get well soon.
wait till ur next leave first.

Anonymous said...

Yala working edi... sien lor... weekend boleh la :P

Anonymous said...

I agree with you too that I'm closer to blogging mums than anyone else :-)

We tend to yak-yak-yak non-stop too! 4-5 hours sometimes don't seem enough...

jazzmint said...

oo no wander ask me got work boh keke...

Anonymous said...

Wei...who took your photo wor? One of those who gave you a dirty glare? Hehehe