Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Friday 10 October 2008

To All The Super Mums

Remember how I wrote about being grateful? Well, admitedly I have not been all that grateful of late. I have been very irritatable and short-fused, often lamenting to poor VT about how tired (although I don't do the night shifts!) and short-changed I felt about being tied down with 2 kids. Thing is, most of my friends and colleagues have full time nannies leaving them with lots of time to do their own stuff hence amongst them, I'm probably the most hands-on mum. Hence my complains.

But looking around the blogsphere, I realised that I am nothing compared to all the super mums out there. In addition to caring for their kiddos, they-

scrapbook
cook, bake AND bento

are big in photography
are full time mums

You know who you are!! I really salute and respect you. You guys put me to shame really. And after reading Rachel's post, I should really be grateful (and quit whining over the small stuff) for having 2 beautiful and healthy children.

7 comments:

Chinneeq said...

cannot compare la dear....otherwise we will go MaD!

jazzmint said...

every mom is a super mom OK :)

LittleLamb said...

yes agreed. we have to be thankful, grateful to our family, kids and never take tham for granted..

and yes to Chin Nee too...cannot compare..but rather learn from each other...

Jess said...

Different people different strength,how to compare ar?

Just like we don't like others to compare our kids', right? Think positive and be thankful is what I learn after being a mom.

Sasha Tan said...

all all the things that u have listed, i'm no good in all of them also.

Angeleyes said...

I am short fuse too and I go 'chi-sin' all the time and I only have 1 kid...

That's why it is good to have some hobbies where we can channel those angers or stress to instead of on the family... :)

Anonymous said...

Ugh... I feel the same. I'm feeling so tired and burnt out these days that I'm resenting hubs for making me give birth to so many lovely babies :S And what else, I told him I feel like I owe the Chan family coz I have to "service" all of them, no break for poor ole me!