Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Tuesday 26 August 2008

I Am Thankful For...

...being blessed with 2 beautiful & healthy children, when there are many who yearn for even one
...my Mum who is always there to take care of Brandon when things get too tough
...VT who is the most hands-on father that I know - from poop-washing to doing the graveyard shifts
...disposable diapers so that I don't have to wake up each time the baby pees
...instant bottle sterilisers so that I don't have to wake up at 4:30 in the morning just to boil the bottles, like what my mother did
...my mum-in-law who helps us out and seldom complains
...my job, which I enjoy and helps provide with some luxuries (like a maid)

So what if I only slept for 3 hours last night? I am thankful for this life!

19 comments:

Angeleyes said...

Really envy you... your VT can do graveyard shift... my ah beng will sleep like a log!

slavemom said...

Yes, there's much to be thankful for. Moreover, the 3-hr sleep is oni temporary. A lot of ppl will be green with envy. ;)

JK said...

Yes, Paik Ling, you are indeed blessed. Like Ginie says, it's only temporary and you will be back to your normal sleeping schedule soon.

Wen said...

now i am envious on the luxury part and MIL helping you out!

LittleLamb said...

Yes, we must be thankful for all good things.

LHS said...

ya...thankful for everything:)
btw, have you received my parcel??

Mamalina said...

Yup.. children are such joys =D
I feel blessed to have Sam and Sean in my life too =D

Mommy to Chumsy said...

yes you are very lucky :D must count blessings :D

Sue said...

Yea, there're lots of things we should be thankful for which our own mothers didn't get to enjoy when they were in our position :D

shooi said...

Good for you to look on the bright side! Keep it up mummy!

Sasha Tan said...

have to be thankful otherwise how to go on..hahah

cre8tone said...

Thankful for everything u have.. great job mummy..

cre8tone said...

Thankful for everything u have.. great job mummy..

karenyiau said...

Ya, life is imperfect and people always feel they are not getting enough.

You are right, be grateful of what you have now & cherish them, life would be full of so much joy. :)

Chinneeq said...

love the last sentence!! at least 3 hours to sleep yeah, HAHA!!

Jess said...

You are an easy satisfy mommy too! yeah, we should thanks for what we have now, then only we'll feel satisfy and happy always!

Peter & Joyce said...

You are so right to be thankful for everything that comes your way! :)

Health Freak Mommy said...

You are really lucky!

Irene said...

so good ur VT can help u lah! envy envy :)