Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Monday 25 August 2008

An Unusual Sunday

Why unusual, you may ask?

First of all, you know that I slept in till 8am.
Then, Bryan and myself napped from 2-5:15pm.
Bryan rejected his dinner.
Bryan didn't finish his milk despite not having dinner.
Brandon only made 2 poops at night.
I konked out again later in the night, although I was supposed to do the night shift (poor VT).

And so what's "normal", you may ask again?

No sleep-ins; Bryan is usually awake by 7:30am latest.
Naps length is 1 hour, tops.
Bryan wallops his dinner.
And wallops his milk.
Brandon poops 5-8 times at night.
I should be wide-awake, thanks to the long nap.

But, who's complaining? :)

4 comments:

slavemom said...

Brandon sure poops many times. N at night samo. :D

Sue said...

5 - 8 poops at nights?! o.O"

cre8tone said...

It's great to hv a good long nap... and can wake up at 8am... my son wakes up as early as 7, and i hv to wake up tat early everyday, too...

Irene said...

wah, din know can poop so many times wan. keng oh :)