Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Saturday 30 August 2008

For You, Aunty Pat

I'd just returned from an afternoon lunch affair at 1Utama to celebrate my nephew, Jonathan turning 4 years old today. Lunch was at Italiannies. I have to say that I was pretty disappointed with the food, after having it after many many moons. The typically-tasteful pasta and pizza tasted rather commercial and mass-produced. I wonder if it has something to do with the Set Lunch promotion? The dessert - pannacota - was heavenly though.

At the birthday lunch was my 2nd aunt, my father's second sister. Aunty Pat is the humourous and easy-going one in the family. She's always good for a chat and up to date of the latest happenings. Aunty Pat can be rather blur too, like in this instance when she asked, "So, have you seen any movies recently?". I couldn't help but laugh. I responded that I barely even had the time to go to the loo, much less the cinema! Never theless, I'd appreciate her question as it would had been fun discussing movies with her.

Sorry, Aunty Pat - it will be a few more years before I can talk movies with you again. Unless, of course, you could babysit for me!

6 comments:

Wen said...

i went there once and never stepped a foot in since. i prefer to go to pizzeria in ss2 or the uno in centrepoint.

slavemom said...

Can still watch movies at home. But maybe finish a show in a few days' time. hehehe

Sue said...

I mostly just go to Pizza Uno at Centrepoint... but the prices are getting a bit steep nowadays though :S What is it with Italian food that it's so expensive??

Eva's said...

Hahaha! no worries u can bring Bryan to watch movie when he's big enuf to watch the school holidays movie for kids :)

Sasha Tan said...

haha she must have forgotten. Dun worry u can go watch a movie soon.

Irene said...

we used to watch movies every week! after having the lil missy, oni watch at home, download loh. tat also must make lil missy sleep 1st, if not she will sapu the TV for Hi5 :(