Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Sunday 24 August 2008

A Sleep In

When was the last time I had a sleep in till 8:30am?

Last night!

Bryan slept over with my PILs last night, while VT took the night shift with Brandon last night. So that's left the king sized bed all to myself. *Bliss*

I had wanted to sleep in later...afterall, how often does this kind of opportunity come by? But by 8 this morning, my boo-bies started to scream for attention. VT is still asleep in Brandon's room while I'm putting up my first ever post done on a Sunday morning.

When was the last time you had a sleep-in?

Happy Sunday, all!

3 comments:

Sue said...

So you're still a pumping mama eh?

mom2ashley said...

when was the last time I slept in? 15 m ago... Before Aidan was born! This boy is an early riser. Ashley on the other hand can sleep till 10am!:)

slavemom said...

On some w/ends, CE will wake up at 8+ if he din get a good nap the day b4.