Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Monday 18 August 2008

Confinement Is Over!

Finally, after 1 month confinement officially ends today. But actually, I have gone out last Friday to 1-Utama to kai-kai already :) Then yesterday out again for lunch so I guess I'm a CL's nightmare.

To commemorate the end of my confinement, here is a summary of my routine in the past 2 weeks:

7am - Wake up (only cos Bryan jabs my eye and calls me "Mama" repeatedly until I open my eyes); play with Bryan
8am - Peace at home once VT takes Bryan to MILs. First expression.
8:30am - Breakfast comprising of Milo and half-boiled eggs. I have been crazy over the eggs as I had abstained from them during pregnancy for fear of Salmonella
9am - Blog and check out people's blog
11am - Shower (and sneak in a hairwash every 2 to 3 days)
12pm - Lunch
1pm - Check work emails
3pm - Nap
5pm - Watch season six "24"
7pm - Dinner
7:30pm - Watch more telly
9:30pm - Bryan returns home; puts him to sleep
11:30pm - Drink herbal soup; Last expression
Midnite - Tuck in
3am & 6am - Expressions

Quite shiok right? That is why I am quite sad that confinement is over because I have been enjoying myself! Never did I had so much time in my hands since the birth of Bryan. My CL is leaving tomorrow so the fun ends ha ha.

12 comments:

Angeleyes said...

Oh gosh! So fast 1 month is over????
Anyway, Happy One Month to baby Brandon!

Sasha Tan said...

wa..sound like so peaceful... i shall come and disturb you!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

oooo...time flies eh? so fast already 1 month :) did u celebrate the full moon?

LittleLamb said...

enjoy to the max.
once back to work, its another story...

take care

jazzmint said...

hehe time flies eh...and u still watching 24...me gave up oredi LOL.

shooi said...

I also dread the time when confinement is over, coz it is not time to count down to getting back to work...*YIKES*

Enjoy your last 1 month of maternity leave.

Sue said...

1 more week to go for me... I need to go pig out on something minus the ginger!!

Wen said...

when my CL left, i cried coz she was such a good helper. was stucked at home with a newborn, a toddler and a dunggu maid

slavemom said...

Wow... really syiok leh ur confinement. But that shld be the way. Welcome back to reality tmw. hehehe

chooi peng said...

what a good life of your confinement!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Time really flies... when u r having fun! But dont worry, u will surely be able to cope well :)

mom2ashley said...

1month already? So fast huh!!!!