Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Sunday 10 August 2008

Enjoying It!

My new CL came last Sunday, and true enough, I have been enjoying every single minute of it!! The food that she cooks is good (Cantonese style) and I can nap anytime of the day. If only I got her from the start, I would have avoided a week's worth of high blood pressure. More about that later. The only thing about this CL is that she doesn't allow me to wash my hair. So what do I do? I do wash it but after that, I will blow-dry and tie up my hair again. Naughty, hor? Then there was one day when I told her that I had a check-up but scooted off to Tesco to kai-kai abit!!

Brandon is growing by the day. He is already 3.2kg 6 days ago when the midwife came to the house to weigh him. Too bad I can't take credit for it since he's drinking formula at night. I am still diligently expressing BM 8 times daily. He's more wakeful during the day now and somehow, doesn't sleep from midnight to 3am everyday. I am going to suffer when the CL leaves, that's a fact!

Bryan is warming up to the fact that there is another baby in the house, but he still doesn't allow me to carry Brandon. I suppose it will take some time. If anyone has any tips, appreciate them!

4 comments:

slavemom said...

Kor kor a lil possessive huh? I dunno, maybe let him play/touch bb more? It's normal to focus entirely on Brandon but rmbr not to make him feel left out.
Enjoy the remaining 1 wk of confinement!

Debbie Y said...

i think this happened to most first child. He needs some times to adapt to it.

LittleLamb said...

dont be naughty la....just be grateful that u can be pampered by the cl... ehhehehe

as for bryan...some jealousy...i guess need to teach him to sayang his di-di more ....

Mamalina said...

AS I said.. Next time I want to carry Brendon.. He's so precious =D