Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Tuesday 11 November 2008

Love & Hate

Bryan has a love-and-hate relationship with Brandon. Bryan loves his di-di to bits, often wanting to cuddle and kiss him, and playing "chiak" (peek-a-boo) with him. But other times whenever I start talking and playing with Brandon, the green-eyed monster would makes its appearance. Bryan will get all whiny and starts crying for my attention, despite my playing with him practically the entire day! Bryan will start pulling my hand to go up to my bedroom to play or will insist that I sit next to him on the couch. So poor di-di is left to play by himself.

On weekends, I will often put Brandon in the play gym while I feed Bryan breakfast. The moment Bryan sees the gym, he will clamour and lie down beside Brandon and starts playing with the toys. I guess Bryan just wants to make sure that he gets his fair share of attention and play as well, right?

12 comments:

2xMum said...

I guess every kids will feel like that. I think time will get Bryan to adjust this little changes as he's used to get all the attention before the bro's arrival. :)

slavemom said...

Bryan loves didi to bits and he loves mommy even more. :)

jazzmint said...

yah..they are always liddat one...one moment love, one moment enemy LOL. that's why we so shake head hahaha

Anonymous said...

sure want attention ler. suddenly gotta share wor

Anonymous said...

Guess all are the same... even Darrius is jealous of his cousin... imagine we have another kid? The rock sure to rock!

NomadicMom said...

Sure lah.....before didi came along, he had mommy all to himself. Now with didi, he must share mommy....and sure afraid mommy will "forget" him.

NomadicMom said...

Sure lah.....before didi came along, he had mommy all to himself. Now with didi, he must share mommy....and sure afraid mommy will "forget" him.

Mummy Moon said...

My girl is same age as ur Bryan lehh.. And she also love and hate her di di... When good mood, will play play with didi, if fussy, will beat her didi...

Anonymous said...

It's okay, love hate, hate love, end of the day still 'ta sei pat lei chan heng tai' (brothers)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I read that sibling rivalry is inevitable...hope it will end soon. Take care.

LittleLamb said...

part n parcel of two siblings growing up. i can remember when me n my sister...sama sama..love, hate...and best of it "I dont want to friend U..."

ehhehe

Mommy to Chumsy said...

aww...that is so sweet. i love the new photos of the boys on your header :D