Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Friday 6 July 2007

Champion in Stupidity

I just had to blog this down because I found it sooooooooo funny!

Background: The office replaced our photocopy machines with a colour machine cum printer. I didn't find the time to apply for access to it till this morning. In the meantime, I was content with printing B&W. Upon application, the Canon chap came over to my desk to perform the necessary setup, and to show me how to print in colour.

Here's a snippet of our conversation:

Canon: This is how to print colour.....change this to colour......blah blah blah
Me: Ok, seems easy enough
Canon: Then if you wish to photocopy in colour, you need to use this password
Me: Oh, ok can photocopy colour also!
(Me thinking a bit)
Me: So I can photocopy a B&W document and it comes out in colour???


DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enough said!

2 comments:

jazzmint said...

hahaha u ah...really make me laugh

Peridot&Sapphire said...

errr... what made you ask such a funny question? BTW, hahahaha!