Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Tuesday 3 July 2007

Tag: 8 Random Facts About Myself

Peridot&Sapphire (how the heck do you guys link the username to the blog???) left a comment on my posting to say that I've been "tagged" - a first for me! I'm not sure how it works until I went to her blog. I suppose we're just supposed to write on the given topic right, so here goes.....

1) As opposed to Peridot&Sapphire, I am very organised and I enjoy planning for everything! VT thinks that I can be quite inflexible and an*l about it sometimes. If you are ever wondering of what to get for me as a gift, a planner would be perfect!

2) Linked to 1) above, I looooooooooooooove to make checklists. I make checklist for stuff to buy, thing to do today, things to do tomorrow, things to do next week.....you get my drift. Once it's done, there's nothing more satisfying then ticking them off!

3) I enjoy reading biographies and non-fiction; latest author on the fav list (remember what I told you about my lists?? haw haw) is Mitch Albom.

4) If I weren't in my current job, I would want to me a columnist - just like Carrie Bradshaw in S*x & the City.

5) I need to have a cuppa (of coffee) everyday - it's my defibrillator ha ha. If no coffee means brain-dead for the rest of the day.

6) One of the best feeling in this world is walking out the office every night, satisfied after a hard day's work.

7) I love shoes and handbags. My largest purchase at one-go was 8 pairs in New York (but 2 pairs were for VT lah).

8) I don't particularly enjoy watching TV. I would either watch a movie on DVD or settle down with a good book or magazine instead.

I don't have anyone to tag this to.....don't have many online friends ha ha

2 comments:

jazzmint said...

wahh columnist somemore :P

Peridot&Sapphire said...

good... u did a nice homework - the tag. hehe... so I would say you are one of the workaholic too?