Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Thursday 12 July 2007

Why So Big?

Today was the start of the BCBG sale. So a colleague and I curi out during lunch to go to KLCC to check the scene out. Sale wasn't half bad - I'd managed to get a pair of workpants and a summer dress, both at 60% markdown. Quite pleased with the purchase.....of course, until the credit card bill arrives!

Back at work, Hooi Wan & Aileen came to check my goodies out. Hooi Wan is expecting at the moment (4mths going to 5mths) but she's still very petite.

HW: Hey, show me your stuff
Me: Ok.....here
HW: (holding up dress) Wah......why you buy so big??
Me: (bengang)

Actually, I found it very funny. Too bad I'm still lugging around the additional 11kgs of pregnancy weight but have decided that I'll lose it after #2 LOL. So good at giving myself excuses right?

My dear Hooi Wan, I wasn't offended at all. But I had to blog about this to give you a bit of s**t lah...cannot let you go scot-free right???!

3 comments:

Peridot&Sapphire said...

kekeke... same here we'll see what to do after no.2 come out later as I dun really bother about my weight now. So, when's your plan?

Peridot&Sapphire said...

kekeke... same here we'll see what to do after no.2 come out later as I dun really bother about my weight now. So, when's your plan?

jazzmint said...

haha ya, i can remember when after faythe, i totally wasn't in the mood for shopping..carrying that extra kgs.

but after vyktore, totally different, so energetic. just go BF all the way..u sure will wanna get into the small size ;)