Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Tuesday 3 July 2007

Cookies

Sorry, not the edible sort. I couldn't log into Blogger yesterday as the cookies function on my desktop was not enabled. Doesn't help that I have ZERO knowledge in IT. Setting up this blog isa huge achievement for me already. I tried muddling around the settings yesterday and even tried some of the stuff suggested by Jazzmint (thanks, dear!) but couldn't work. So whole of yesterday couldn't blog....so san fu man (painful)...as if you've got diarrhoea but the loo out of order! But luckily was very busy fighting fire at work yesterday so I didn't need to tear my hair out.

This early morning, I caught hold of our IT guy and asked him to sort it out. He fiddled around for 5 minutes and voila, I can access Blogger and blog again WHOOPIEE!!! Can 'let go' again hehehe

By the way, my idea of cookies relate to Famous Amos' chocolate chips & pecan.

No comments: