Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Friday 29 June 2007

From Spa Virgin to Spa Queen

I had never been to a spa for massages before - EVER! So when my colleagues and I went to Bali, of course have to try lah right. What's more, the villa came with complimentary 2-hour massage, scrub and mandi lulur. I was quite apprehensive initially of whether I would actually enjoy it because of 2 reasons:

1) I am very ticklish, so the mere thought of someone man-handling my body already makes me giggle
2) I am also quite malu about being in my birthday suit

But you know what? The massage was really good!! It was so relaxing that I'd almost fallen asleep had it not been my colleagues chit-chatting in the background. The massage is the Balinese sort - long and deep strokes, not like the Thai styled where they intend to break every bone in your body.

I'm now officially a spa convert and am always jumping at every opportunity I get to go for massages. A friend of mine owns a spa (Jentayu Spa) in Damansara Heights so I've been going to that. Hmm...maybe I should go this evening hee hee. Here's a sneak preview.....


(Photo courtesy of Jentayu Spa)

1 comment:

Peridot&Sapphire said...

Great escape.... lucky you still got time to go spa. BTW, you are tagged for the first time! Hohoho...