Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Wednesday 20 June 2007

So what's my story?

As the name of my blog suggests, I am a first-time mother to a beautiful baby boy, Bryan, of 10 months (precisely today!). I am a full-time working mother, caught in the middle of Kay-El's Golden Triangle during the day and a doting mother at night and weekends. Hubs is VT, who is an equally doting father and an ocassionally romantic, frequently attentive (only non-football season) husband.

Motherhood has been extremely rewarding and fulfilling, to say the least. But take away all that is peachy, I have to admit that I had "not so great" moments - times when Bryan cried non-stop for 4 hours for no apparent reason or when he woke up for the umpteenth time in the middle of the night. I supposed every parent goes through the same thing, maybe it prepares us for future children! Read on to find my take on what motherhood is and what it entails...

No comments: