Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Wednesday 20 June 2007

Our baby boy - Then and Now

Bryan Now :

Bryan Then:

Bryan was a small bundle of joy. I had put on 11kgs during my pregnancy although I'd looked like I put on 25kg! My work colleagues said that I was carrying a big baby. When Bryan was born, he weighed 2.85kg - that was it! It means that it was the chicken & duck rice and durians that did me in!! When my colleague came to visit me on the day I'd delivered, his comment was, "Eh, thought you delivered already?" ^&$*)(@)!_($^&(@_



Anyway, Bryan was so tiny and his head was cone-shaped from the vacuum used. VT thought that he had a physical deformity when he saw Bryan's head - DUH!!! But he was so sweet, saying that he will love his son no matter what :)


Bryan put on weight very quickly - more than 1kg every month. Now 10 months later, he is 10.5kg.

3 comments:

jazzmint said...

wahh..oredi 10.5kg!!! heavier than my boy LOL.

so the pic now works eh hehe.....

Peridot&Sapphire said...

ya lor.... what else u give him besides milk and cereal?

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

That's it but don't forget he started formula very early.....formula-fed babies tend to put on weight more quickly lar.....