Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Thursday 21 June 2007

Today is D-Day!!

I woke up this morning feeling apprehensive and excited.

Apprehensive - late for work cos colleague was tumpang-ing me and he was already waiting for me outside the house when I just woke up! Bryan woke up at 2:32am (I checked the clock) and won't sleep for the next half an hour - tossing & turning until Mama also cannot sleep. So that's why this morning woke up only at 6:50am. Haiyah....anyway, will blog about this next.

BUT the main focus of this posting is why I'm feeling...
Excited - today, I'll be getting my "new toy" - something which I have been dreaming of since I was 10 years old. I went during my lunchtime to pick up the new toy and I still can't stop smiling so that's why must blog about it. VT is also very excited, although disappointed that he couldn't be there but never mind-lah low kong, you get to play with it tonight.

You want to know what my "new toy" is? Wait lar...I'll take a photo and post here one of these days hahahaha (potong steam right??)

1 comment:

Peridot&Sapphire said...

what's that? time to reveal kua...