Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Friday 29 June 2007

Masak-masak Weekend

It's Friday, finally! Feeling very sian and lazy to work today. It has been an exhausting week due to all those "surprises" so really looking forward to this weekend. Tonight I'm going out with colleagues to Sungei Wang to makan Kim Gary as we have a visitor from the Singapore office. No need to drive since only 10mins walk...good also lah, no need to sit in Friday after-work traffic.

Anyway, this weekend I'm going to try-out some new recipes for Bryan. Bridget gave me some really cute alphabet pasta (almost the size of cous cous) so I'll make some fresh tomato sauce to whip up pasta junior! Will also try feeding Bryan mashed potatoes again. The last time I did that, he clamped his mouth shut after 2 spoonfuls. Thought all babies would love mash (I did and still do!). We'll see how it goes. Also bought some tofu yesterday to add into his night porridge.

You know why I'm suddenly so rajin? I pity the little fella lah...day in, day out the maid cooks the same porridge for him. As the saying goes, "Variety is a spice of life". Just wish this cook-wanna-be luck!

1 comment:

Peridot&Sapphire said...

if it works, remember to share with me your recipe. Don't worry, even En En now still on mashed food... some even still puree! *pengsan* Cos she's such a picky eater, food not smooth enough also dun want.