Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Thursday 28 June 2007

Are you a Coach fan?

I think I am one, although owning them is a separate matter altogether. I like the signature optic designs on their purses and bags but unfortunately, they cost an arm and a leg. To many of my colleagues, Coach is kind of 'down there' compared to their handbags from Gucci & LV. I've never been much of a person who thrives on branded goods but somehow, I like Coach's designs. So far, I've only bought my mum a red handbag from Coach for her birthday (from KLCC) and VT bought me a sling bag as a present to celebrate Bryan's arrival (from Ebay - hope it's not a fake!). Cannot afford to buy branded goods lah...somemore Bryan on Isomil now hahaha.

I've been eyeing this purse for half a year now. Don't know whether to buy or not. It's almost RM500 and I've been bag-snatched twice previously so thinking twice. But hands a bit itchy now cos just received salary and old purse koyak already.




How ah, should I buy it or not?

2 comments:

jazzmint said...

wah..i'm not a fan of branded goods, but go buy haha

Peridot&Sapphire said...

I'm also a no-no to branded stuff person unless it's super cheap (got 50-70% discount), then only I'll consider. Well, if you really like it (since eyeing it for half year...) just grab it. We do have credit cards nowadays, right? hehe....