Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Monday 25 June 2007

Kicked out of my own bed

Our ritual is this now: Put Bryan to bed in his cot at night, when he cries in the middle of the night, bring him to bed with us to sleep. That way, we don't have to spend our nites pacing up and down, hoping to calm him down so that he goes back to sleep. We spend 30 seconds max to walk to his cot, pick him up, and bring him back to the bed. As soon as his head touches my pillow (Bryan would sleep between VT & I), he's in la-la land again.

The same thing early this morning (@ 2:43am). But this time, I waited for a while till he was in deep sleep and removed my arm from below his head cos I needed to go to the toilet. One minute later when I came out, I was surprised to see the little fella sprawled on MY side of the bed. He was kind enough to leave about 10inches of space for me, but aiyoh....Mummy is so fat now, how to fit???!!

So I carefully moved him (Bryan is an extremely light sleeper) to Daddy's side (VT thinner mah......haha), enough for me to lie down straight. This morning woke up with aching muscles - all stiff.

2 comments:

jazzmint said...

haha..i get what u mean, sometimes i oso kena kick out :P

Peridot&Sapphire said...

yeah... I know what you mean, just got kicked by my gal this morning... ough!