Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Friday 22 June 2007

Late(r) for Work

VT and I have been late for work this past 2 weeks. Well, actually, VT is really "late" late as his work officially starts at 8am while I am actually later than usual to work because I'll get in by around 8:10am as opposed to my usual time of 7:30am. My work officially starts at 8:45am but traders start asking questions at 8am. No thanks also to the massive traffic jams on the LDP (the whole world lives in Kepong/Sri D'sara/Mutiara D'sara/Sunday D'sara/D'sara Perdana) and Jalan Duta.

The reason for our lateness is this :
Up to a couple of weeks back, Bryan would wake up at latest 6:30am. This gives me ample time to take a shower, "pan lang" (beautify myself) and take him to my MIL's place which is a 15mins drive away. But of late, he has been sleeping with us (see Bryan's website) hence he is able to sleep longer and usually doesn't awake till 7am. By the time I leave my house, it is past 7:15am and it would take me more than 20mins to get to my in-laws.

VT has been grumbling every morning that we should set an alarm. Same thing every morning;

VT: (shaking head) cannot lah like this dear, you must set alarm clock or something already....everyday I'm late for work.....cannot "pang sai" at home (ok, this part I added in ha ha)
Me: Ok dear........(but at night, forget again hee hee....too tired from work, playing with Bryan after work, cleaning up upon returning from in-laws)

No comments: