Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Wednesday 4 July 2007

Favourite Times of the Day

On a normal working day, I have certain favourite times of the day that I particularly look forward to...

1) Getting in to work early, reading my emails over a steaming cup of coffee
2) Planning on where to go for lunch with Bridget
3) Lunch itself
4) My 4Pm can of diet Coke
5) Entering my MIL's house and Bryan greeting me with a super-huge smile :)

On the flip side, there are the not-so-hot times of the day...

1) Meetings - I find anything over half an hour a waste of time
2) Demanding customers acting as if they are the only ones I'm servicing
3) Sitting in traffic jams to and fro work
4) Having dinner without VT :(

As the saying goes, "Some days you're the pigeon, some days the statue".

No comments: