Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Friday 13 July 2007

What a Surprise!

Post lunchtime on a Friday proceeded as usual - catch up with the traders, sign-off the reports and I was preparing for my 3pm meeting. Then I heard someone mention my name. I looked up and saw the BIGGEST basket of flowers, complete with a plush soft toy dog perched on e top!!
The delivery guy said my name again and my first response was, "Betul ah?" (Right, ah?) I immediately suspected that it was from VT since our anniversary was 3 days ago. So I checked the delivery order. True enough, it was from him :)

Anyway, the basket has at least 100 stalks of pink & peach roses, mixed with eustoma and berries. It is so heavy that I had to ask my male colleague to carry it to my desk. Later have to get him to carry to my car as well. Somemore my workstation so small but luckily my neighbour on leave, so got place to park the flowers. Wished I had my camera with me to take a photo before the flowers started wilting!

You may ask why the flowers are 3 days late? I also dunno....when you see VT, you ask him ok? Better late than never!!!

Low kong - thank you for the lovely flowers. I know now you have to eat bread for the next week. MUAH!

2 comments:

Peridot&Sapphire said...

wah... so romantic... remember to take picture quickly before the flower 'layu'. I still prefer my hubby give me cash $$$ haha!

jazzmint said...

wahh so nice.....happy anniversary