Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Wednesday 24 December 2008

New Year Resolution......Maybe

The unit I work in had a little Xmas dinner last week, which I went. It was held at The Social near Changkat Bukit Bintang. This photo with my colleagues was taken:

Looks like I'm the fattest amongst everyone in that photo, including the lady in red who is 4 months preggers. I felt very sad because I used to look like this:
Shocking eh? Oklah, I think my new year resolution would be to lose at least 8kgs and to be able to complete the Stanchart KL 10km run in June 2009 in 1 hour (my best time is 52mins). But of course, I'll start only after Xmas :)

If I start straying from this resolution, please knock me on my head. Better still, show me the first photo!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

the more u feel bad about urself, the more u wont be able to lose weight coz losing the confidence ma! wei, u the high profile scorpion in power suit shdn't feel like this. take time and what abt the gym session u said u will go with me ah?

u still look beautiful girl. VT doesnt complain right? hehe
merry xmas!

Irene said...

haih... same here man, i wanna lose the 5kg. but damn susah le. not discipline enuf. gambate ok :)

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hey paik ling, i know you can do it girl! the fastest way is to cut down on carbo ;) Good luck to you :)

Anonymous said...

Start the training now and you will look like the 2nd photo before the run! Jia You!

slavemom said...

All the best! But rmbr to do it the healthy way ok.

2xMum said...

*sigh*... me oso leh...fat lah. It's been a year I've not got back to my original size *double sigh* I still have at least 8kgs to shed!!

jazzmint said...

hey..don't worry too much lah. u look great ;). My hubby always tell me this, fatter never mind, there's more to love :). I buy this concept lah, that's why I still have so much hidden under my clothes O.o

Anonymous said...

aiya, u mana fat u look juz nice lah! u remember u are mother for 2 kids :D

Peridot&Sapphire said...

Don't worry, I have the same new year resolution as yours... mine lagi banyak... need to shed 12kg! And yet that's not even my post pregnancy weight... Now I regret I ate too much during the last month when preggie when baby Zheng...

LHS said...

don't worry about the FATS la..as long as your hubby no complaint, then just enjoy your meal la...:)

anyway, i still wish your new year resolution comes true!

Anonymous said...

Wow...the before photo sure looks different (and I know what you mean). I compared some of mine too!

One, people who stand at the side (vs the middle) tend to look heavier in photos ;) so that means you can reduce 10 lbs from there...

Two, I'm not an expert on weight loss but I lost around 30 kg WITHOUT having a target. Just check out: http://apregnantpause.net/2008/07/20/getting-back-into-shape/

Three, Brandon is still small...I think the baby weight drops off later when he starts walking???

Just do what you enjoy and eat regular 3 meals a day (now 4 since we're back in Malaysia!!!). That's all I do :)