Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Tuesday 9 December 2008

The EL and the VEE

Due to popular request, I had to surf the net for a good photo of the bag. So here it is.

The one which I got for my mum is in plum and not red. I personally liked the red one better but I had already bought her a bright red bag from Coach 2 years ago.


Here's a shot taken (with the bag!) when we went out for her birthday lunch at our family's favourite chinese restaurant - Overseas.

16 comments:

Kristie said...

ur mum looks happy, it's all worth it right!

Anonymous said...

The bag goes with her smile! Great choice!

Anonymous said...

Nice bag...

Anonymous said...

wah ur mom looked so 'high'! she must have loved it!

LittleLamb said...

there is one happy mum n daughter over there :)

LHS said...

yeah, really worth to spend the money by seeing your mum happy smiling face :)

Mommy to Chumsy said...

oooooooooo...VERY NICE!!!!!

Irene said...

awww... both of you smile till kenot see eyes de. so cute! hahaha!

Anonymous said...

Nice pic! Nice bag too :)

I think plum is better than red as it's not so striking...esp to the wrong crowd, know what I mean?

Health Freak Mommy said...

Very classy bag! Wah, your mum looked so happy here :D

two pixels photography said...

wahh nice nice...the red one will look cool on u :P

slavemom said...

Vy nice bag! Looks good on Aunty. ;)

Everyday Healy said...

Wow! LV during recession! I wish I am your mum!Hahaha.....

Lemonjude said...

Wow, LV was not the first branded bag for your mum...you are really super thoughtful daughter.

Anonymous said...

Look at those sweet smiles??? Pictures sure can tell a thousand words eh?

Annie Q said...

very nice bag!!