Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Saturday 19 January 2008

And Still Looking.....

Here I am, still looking for a confinement lady. A few kind people gave me their contacts but the CLs are all booked for the month that I need them. Talk about July being a popular month to deliver!!! I am quite tired of calling and calling so I think I'm just going to get one from the agency. Keep my fingers & toes crossed that the CL will at least be clean, kind to the baby and not give him/her tranquiliser!!

4 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

happy hunting :D i see many pregnant mommies these days. Guess the Year of the Rat must be a good year to have babies eh?

Health Freak Mommy said...

You remind me to give you my CL's contact ok? This CL is a retired nurse in the gynae ward. Hopefully she'll be good!

slavemom said...

Wow... these CLs are all booked, altho now is oni Jan. They r so much sought after these days huh.

Kelly said...

Good luck!