Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Monday 21 January 2008

Watch Out For Them "EYES"

I did a fair bit of driving around the PJ area today - running errands and doing my own stuff. What really caught my attention was the number of "EYES" there were on the road. Usually in groups no more than 4 persons, to catch errant drivers (jumped the light, talking on the mobile phone without a handsfree kit, not buckling up). Then it loomed on me that CNY is close! Ah, every year is the same. So watch out folks!

4 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hehehe...thanks for your warning. I also see a lot of 'em "EYES" out there.

Anonymous said...

they have to cari makan..what to do? disgusts me all the time. why not concentrate their resources on finding sharlinie instead? pftt!

jazzmint said...

cari makan time what to do

Kelly said...

Gosh! Never ending!