Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Saturday 5 January 2008

What An Earful!

I just spent 45mins listening to my little boy wail and cry. This cannot, that cannot - aiyah, don't know what he wants. Of late, he has been napping only once a day during weekends when he's with VT & I, and only for about an hour. So he gets really cranky before 7pm and will asks for his milk, which signifies that he wants to go to sleep. Usually after his milk, we will brush teeth and then climb onto the bed. But tonight, he just started crying and wailing with huge tears streaming down his face. I thought it was teething pain as he was drooling more than usual today. Tried searching for the Orajel but couldn't find it. Ah, bugger it!

Then I picked him up and walked to the window and we looked outside for a while. Bryan stopped crying for 30 seconds then started again. I brought him back to bed and listened to about 10mins of "symphony" before he konked out. Now I also feel like sleeping - tired already!

Why do you have crazy, unexplainable moments like this? Perhaps it will get better once he learns how to talk and is able to communicate his wants to me. Meanwhile, I think I better prepare myself for more concerts!

8 comments:

Health Freak Mommy said...

Very common. Babies and toddlers get extra whiny when they are sick or sleepy.
BTW, you can call this CL by the name of Mrs Lau at 016-5930097. I've never tried her before but I was on the verge of booking her until my mum found me a CL which is recommended by her friend.
This Mrs Lau lives in Ipoh. Good luck in your CL hunting!

slavemom said...

Ah... our koala bears like to hv concerts too eh? I'm oso facing the same prob n waiting anxiously for the day CE can talk n communicate with us better.

Mamalina said...

Same here.. sometimes just don't know what he wants. But usually when he's already like that it means that he's beyond tired and we have to tell him that he has to sleep if he wants to go out later.

Seriously my MIL has made it a habit to bring him go for a drive that he expects it day and night!

But we are also waiting for him to talk so he can tell us what he wants.

jazzmint said...

mine also does that sometimes...that's sign of too tired, time to go bed. after that they are OK

Mommy to Chumsy said...

yup...babies cry a lot when they don't have enough sleep or not well. Ashley is like this even now. Why doesn't he like to sleep more on weekends? He wants to play with daddy and mommy?

Anonymous said...

It's just a phase dearie. *hugs*

Peridot&Sapphire said...

en en also nap very little on weekend... I think they know parent's at home and they long to spend more time with us? En En long to go more kai-kai when we are at home...

Kelly said...

Hmmm... mayb he wants more attention b4 his sibling is out ler...