Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Sunday 20 January 2008

Now, What Have I Been Up To?

VT's company trip to Bangkok, which I had been dreading, has come and gone with much relief on my part. Highlights while he was away for that 5 days:

1) Bryan napped for only 1/2 hour both Sat & Sunday, to my dismay
2) Bryan didn't want my parents, just clinged to me when we were staying over
3) Got into a minor accident with a car fender on the road left behind by someone
4) Spent one night of leisure when I parked Bryan with my PIL
5) Managed to coax Bryan to walk up the stairs by himself on other nights
6) Totally exhausted at the end of the 5 days!

I really admire single parents!!!!!!!

On the other hand, I'm looking forward to tomorrow because:

1) It's my monthly check-up at the ob-gyn
2) Going to Tesco to do some grocery shopping in peace
3) Getting my hair trimmed ahead of CNY
4) Possibly getting a pediacure

And today, PM says that Wednesday (Thaipusam) may be a national holiday!!

9 comments:

slavemom said...

Looking fwd to the scan, rite? It's always a big relief when the gynae says that everything is going well with the pregnancy. Enjoy ur ME time tmw!

Anonymous said...

thot thaipusam has always been a national holiday?

which salon u go to? me go to antico in uptown now. maybe we can go together.hihi..

jazzmint said...

yaya me oso heard bout the wed thingy, hope it's real eh.and it goes every year, not just this year :p

i get what u mean by single parent thing...i'm so exhausted

Anonymous said...

oooo...nice....pedicure and all! And nice...having time just for yourself eh? I miss those times...Should have one of those pretty sooon before I burn out!:)

Anonymous said...

I've never gotten a pedicure before, but I bet it would be heavenly! And I am sure you would walk away feeling like a million bucks! Then you can sit back, relax and do this tag!

Kelly said...

Wah! Wonderful & busy schedule!
Looking forward to your pedicure updates!!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

huh? i thot it's confirm that Wed is a public holiday? not yet?

Health Freak Mommy said...

When I was still working, I really looked forward to PHs. Now, everyday is like a working holiday for me... no need to brave through traffic jams but got to be 'tortured' at home, haha!

Peridot&Sapphire said...

eh! I'm working on thaipusam day la... whether it's national public holiday or not...@8#*$%@