Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Monday 21 January 2008

Tag: I Don't Know What This Tag Is Called

Giddy Tigers tagged me on this.

What is your blogging name?
Bryan's Mama - just how original is that? (not!)

When did you start blogging, exact date?
20 June 2006 on this current blog but started blogging about Bryan in another site even before he was born!

What was your first title?
Prologue: Here I Am

Which posting do you feel is the best post so far?
None in particular since the postings are not meant to be creative masterpieces. Just my ramblings.....

Who promotes/is the source of inspiration for you to blog?
Myself since I love to talk but nobody listens!

When dya usually post entries?
Weekends when I'm at home

Where would you prefer to be when you are blogging?
Anywhere without a toddler clamouring over me

Have you met other bloggers? Who?
Jazzmint

How many entries you made in a month?
On average, maybe about 4-5

Would you reveal your face or your family in your blog? Why?
Don't see why not. I would post more photos of myself if I was slimmer though.....

Would you promote your friends to blog? Why?
Blogging is personal to me. As the old-age adage goes, "One man's meat is another man's poison".

Would you feel restless/guilty conscious/incomplete if you didn’t blog for a month?
Not particularly

Define blogging.
Outlet for one to say things on the web to people whom you don't really know but cares a whole lot!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm.. when u wanna meet all of us?

Anonymous said...

True...but when you blog, everyone listens huh... errr... reads...

Chinneeq said...

only met Jaz? Paik Ling, bila we wanna meet up ler??

slavemom said...

Well, still better than me. Haven't met any blogger frens yet.