Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Sunday 6 January 2008

The Great Big Hunt

I have been on the look-out for a confinement lady to take care of me when I deliver at end July this year. Healthfreak Mummy has passed a contact to me but she has not tried her before. I am not using my previous confinement lady because of a few reasons:

(1) She sleeps with the baby on her chest
(2) She loves to hold and rock the baby, even when the baby isn't fussing
(3) She's quite kay-poh; for instance, when we have visitors she will sit down and participate in our conversations
(4) She has got bad BO!!

My elder sis-in-law's confinement lady was even worse because she stole things from the house (she was sacked after one week), and my #2 SIL didn't use one. So, as you can see I'm quite lost.

If anyone has a "tried-and-tested" confinement lady who DOES NOT have attributes of the above, I would be grateful if you could pass her contact details to me.

Thanks in advance!

12 comments:

slavemom said...

Good luck with ur CL search!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hehehe..you are funny. Hopefully you'll find a good CL soon.

Anonymous said...

I can't help you loh, I haven't tried any. :P

Anonymous said...

Never believed in confinement ladies wor... but good luck in securing a good one!

Wen said...

i have sent u the contact no of my best confinement lady, just wendy from (where) introduced one. i have two kids but tried 4 confinement ladies..so u know what i mean la.. this CL is gd cause she can tahan no need to sleep oso can, just give her coffee, she is very neat and clean, even arranged my kitchen cabinet nicely(she cannot tahan seeing so messy) after my maid tried many times. she knows what she is doing and doesnt steal my food to eat, only drink a cup or two of the red dates drink, ok la like that. she can talk if we hv the time and feel boring. call her to see how la

Sasha Tan said...

mine was okay but i think she retired edi. *MISS HER DOME PORK CHOP!!!!***

rocking the baby when the baby is not fussing? abit not right ... and the BO...*run fast fast*

Anyway good luck with CL search!

Chinneeq said...

thats the biggest part of headache!! I am still considering of not getting a CL but get my SIL down to help this time since i'll be planning to get a maid.

Health Freak Mommy said...

When r u due? If you can wait until I use mine in April, then I can recommend her to you (provided she's good lar).

Angeleyes said...

I think Allyfeel has one which she recommended. Maybe you can try contacting her?

Anonymous said...

like what alice said, you maybe can try the prudy's confinement lady.

my cl is not kay-poh type, but just a bit too far. :)

JK said...

My CL is my MIL. So, can't be of much help but all the best to you.

Anonymous said...

good luck in your search for a CL......sounds like a good CL is hard to find eh?