Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Saturday 19 January 2008

Online Shop for Toys & Books

I was just reading Sharine's post on wooden toys and it reminded me about my good friend's online shop - MyToysandBooks. She studied Commerce with me at Uni but she taught Montessori at kindergardens in the UK for a few years before returning to Malaysia. I find that her shop stocks a wide array of toys (including lots of wooden ones) and books. So if you're free, browse her online catalog ok?

3 comments:

mumbojumbo said...

yea..I've been there a couple of times..great stuff!

Peridot&Sapphire said...

hey... that's a great online store! Definitely will place my order soon... thanks ya!

Anonymous said...

sure, i always like to do online shopping :)