Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Cheeky Cheeky Me
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Happy Me

Monday 31 December 2007

On/Off

Bryan loves to mess around with remote controls - he will point the colourful Astro control at the TV and looks at us with puzzled look on his face when it doesn't go to PHDC! Sometimes, VT and I wish that Bryan has an "On/Off" button - we can turn him on only past 9 in the morning (as opposed to his usual waking time of 6:30am) and turn him off when he's bouncing off the walls.

We were at my cousin's late Xmas do last night and really, those were one of the times when we wished we could turn him off for a moment because he was everywhere! And poor VT had to go around chasing him the whole night while Mummy lied down like a piece of dead sardine. I would had thought that I would feel better after going off the hormone pills, but No, I still have evening sickness and get really tired by day end. I pity VT lah, because we have a little dynamo in our hands. Sometimes he looks so tired himself but I'm half-vegetable these days!

Tonight we are contermplating on going to a friend's house for dinner. I'm not that keen as it means another round of constant chasing for VT. But we'll see how it goes. If we stay in, we can at least see some fireworks from our house which are let-go at The Curve.

With that, I bid you farewell for 2007 and see you next year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy blessed New year to you, VT and Bryan!

Alice said...

That's the one thing I hate about pregnancy... I'm worst than a dead sardine! Totally shattered! LOL

Anyway, Happy New Year to you and all at home~!

Angeleyes said...

aiks! That was me up there.... :P

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Happy New Year to you and yours :D

JK said...

Happy new year!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!
No fireworks, no countdown here..:(

Chinneeq said...

hehe...i love yur design of on n off button also....haha

michelle@mybabybay said...

Happy New Year!!

slavemom said...

hahaha Wishful thinking. It wouldn't be so "fun" if there's an on/off button for the kiddo. :p
Happy New Year to u n ur family!

Kelly said...

Happy New Year! How I wish I could have the On/Off button to control my 2 little girls....hehhehhe

Sasha Tan said...

happy new year!!!!!!!!!!

Tutiger said...

Happy New Year..... I wish not only for the On/Off but also the fast forward/rewind too :P that would be even more fun too.

Btw, I just went thru my posts and found the one that I did mention the sunshade :P Actually I was meaning the black shade for the side windows :) so sorry for the misunderstanding

Health Freak Mommy said...

Hahaha.... i wish my kids had on/off buttons too on their bodies so that I could turn them off when I need peace!! Happy new year to you and may you get a bb girl this year!